We are seeking full-time skilled Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team. As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical problems of all plant equipment (e.g., mechanical drive systems, and pneumatic systems).
· Troubleshoot/repair electrical problems of plant and packaging/processing equipment such as wiring, circuits, fuses, switches, electrical installations, transformers, motors and AC/DC motor drivers.
· Troubleshoot/repair electronic problems on plant packaging/processing equipment.
· Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
· Design/fabricate replacement parts or equipment: weld, lathe, mill, presses, grinders, repair equipment.
· Perform building maintenance and repairs (air conditioning, lights, and forklifts).
· Provide maintenance and operator training.
· Use computerized maintenance system for history and parts inventory; purchase/request replacement parts when necessary.
· Provide input into mechanical, electrical and electronic designs of equipment. Perform other duties, as assigned.
· 2 year degree in electronics or 4+ years’ experience as an electronics technician, or 2 years vocational training in maintenance mechanics, pneumatics, machine shop, electricity, electronics and programmable computers.
· PLC experience
· Electrical license (preferred)
· Boiler, refrigeration and electrical licenses are a plus.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in plant and production equipment maintenance.
· Ability to operate machine tools, power tools, forklift, welding equipment
· Previous Expirience in Industrial Bakery a Plus.
· Ability to lift/carry 75-100 pound objects and repetitively lift/carry 20-50 pound objects
· Ability to bend, reach, twist, push, pull
· Ability to distinguish between sounds or vibrations for equipment repair
· Ability to distinguish colors for electronic wiring work.
· Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics, troubleshoot production equipment, and communicate effectively with machine operators and vendors, and work closely with other team members.
· Bilingual English/ Spanish is a +
This job posted by Bakemex company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Industrial Maintenance Technician job