Please do not apply unless you have a Top Secret/SCI clearance and are fully cleared.
Please answer job qualifying questions or you will not be considered for this position.
Seeking a Software Engineer to support business operations transition and innovation within the Customers cloud-based environments. The Software Engineer will work with multiple projects within the Customers production, development, and test environments, and will additionally work on the development and refinement of strategic systems planning and business information planning for the Customers technical systems. The Software Engineer must have an understanding of the big data challenge. The Software Engineer will work in a mixed technical environment and maintain productivity when switching between projects, business processes, and/or technologies. The Software Engineer is expected to be familiar with the Amazon Web Services environment and market place and have skills in developing applications that make use of the Cloud's environmental advantages. The Software Engineer must communicate with development and O&M teams within and externally to the Customer and outside organizations.
1. Demonstrated experience developing end-to-end enterprise software applications.
2. Demonstrated experience developing end-to-end multi-tier applications in the Amazon Web Services Elastic Cloud Computing (AWS/EC2) environment.
3. Demonstrated experience in automated provisioning of AWS accounts, VPCs, and Identity Access Management (IAM) infrastructures within AWS.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience as a software or systems team leader in an IT Enterprise environment.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and end-to-end cost analysis for projects ensuring systems being developed comply with business and technical requirements.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing costing projections utilizing Amazon Web Services pricing models and cloud design principles.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working with Agile development methodologies and processes.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with cloud-based storage technologies, to include Amazon Web Services Elastic Cloud Computing (AWS EC2) environments.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience documenting systems and processes.
This job posted by Broadleaf Inc company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Software Engineer Expert Or Sme Top Secret Clearance Required job