Carolina It Professionals Inc
Summary of Help Desk Analyst Technical Phone Support job
Compensation $14 To $15 Hourly
Benefits Offered 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision, Life
Employment Type Contractor
Carolina IT Professionals, Inc. is accepting applications for a Computer Support / IT Help Desk Technician. The individual chosen must have demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical and software problems for users; must be able to independently resolve widely varying problems using current job knowledge and using research and external resources; be highly motivated and have strong customer focus with the ability to interface with all levels of staff. Excellent communication skills a must. Prior help desk support, PC maintenance/repair and/or application software support desirable.
This position provides first-level business application, computer software and hardware support for various business operations
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent technical/vocational certification or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Background in and exposure to PC maintenance/repair, application software support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software products required.
- Software and hardware certifications a plus.
- Linux or Unix support is preferred
- General network troubleshooting
- Certifications preferred (A+, Network+, Help Desk, PC Tech)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Answering telephone calls and resolving incidents related to hardware and custom-developed software
- Providing hardware/software installation setup, assistance and support; troubleshoots and resolves computer hardware, software, and communications failures, etc.
- Selected candidates will work a 4 or 5 day shift and must be flexible with scheduling (may include a weekend day).
This job posted by Carolina It Professionals Inc company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Help Desk Analyst Technical Phone Support job
Carolina It Professionals Inc company review
Honest company to work for
Nothing to note the company is great to work for