Devonshire Recruiting Consulting Partners
Summary of Senior Software Engineer job
Compensation $85,000 To $125,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Devonshire Recruiting & Consulting Partners is seeking a full stack Senior Software Engineer who has the experience and the drive to deploy high quality code in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Product and Design teams to design, code and test new features using our entire tech stack. You will be working in an agile environment using scrum method, consisting of 2-week sprints, daily stand-ups, and retrospectives.
- Developing the next iteration of our client's platform from the ground up using Magento 2 and Laravel.
- Implementing an intuitive and responsive UI/X shopping experience
- Developing new REST endpoints
- Creating new billing, shipping, and EDI integrations
- Integrating with 3rd party social media and marketing services
- Developing faceted search and suggestion systems, minimizing latency to improve user experience, and meeting data-warehousing and reporting needs in a cloud enviornment
- 5+ years of professional PHP web development
- Deep understanding of relational database concepts, specifically MySQL
- Demonstrable knowledge of web technologies, including HTML and CSS
- Discipline with writing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git and working with Github, BitBucket, etc.
- Deep expertise with creating and maintaining REST APIs
- Development experience on a large-scale e-commerce website
- Strong grasp of security principles and e-commerce applications
- Experience maintaining and developing for Magento is a big plus
- Experience with Laravel is a plus
This job posted by Devonshire Recruiting Consulting Partners company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Senior Software Engineer job
Devonshire Recruiting Consulting Partners company review