WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR:
Are you passionate about providing solutions to customer challenges and building deep, lasting business relationships? This company is a leader in the packaging industry, and many of their key clients are household names that represent the best in the automotive, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food, electronics, manufacturing and internet retail industries. And as part of the team, you’ll have access to customers in these industries and many others that need the innovative solutions that they offer. Packaging is one of the largest industries in the world, offering unlimited earning potential for driven and ambitious sales talent. Nearly every physical product in the world is packaged, so the market is infinite.
This company started in 1947. With more than 55 locations across North America, Europe and Asia they partner with businesses to deliver exceptional solutions that are customized just for each business They offer tailored packaging solutions encompassing the manufacture of packaging products such as glass bottles, beverage cans, corrugated boxes, recycled paper, cartons and multi-wall paper bags and services including global sourcing of packaging products, packaging distribution, design, printing and warehousing optimization.
Some of their brand name customers include: Google, Apple, HP, BMW, Mission Foods & Taylor Farms; they provide Total Packaging Solutions to all their customers.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In this position you will match and pay vendor invoices and freight charges to appropriate purchase orders, identify and correct errors on vendor invoices and mistakes in billing, and process debit memos by performing the following duties: This is a Shared Service center and it has all the financial functions housed here in Tempe in order to provide world-class service to all the divisions.
1. Process expense reimbursement reports in accordance with the business group accounting policy.
2. Inputs data (invoices) into appropriate A/P systems and processes a weekly payment run (disbursement).
3. Checks vendor invoices against purchase orders and other paperwork to process.
4. Identify errors or discrepancies in vendor invoices; notify buyer and division of discrepancy.
5. Process intercompany transactions.
6. Process expense invoices once approved.
7. Receive and process direct shipment invoices.
8. Reviews vendor statements and follows up with vendors & buyers on discrepancies and inquiries.
9. Reconciles I/C payments to sheet plants and corrugators to their billing/general ledger (G/L).
10. Performs other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Accounts Payable Manager and Accounts Payable Supervisor
Ability to process expense reimbursement reports in accordance with business group accounting policy
Ability to identify errors or discrepancies in vendor invoices and notify buyer and division of discrepancy
Experience reviewing vendor statements and following up with vendors and buyers on discrepancies and inquiries
Experience reconciling payments to their billing G/L
SAP experience highly preferred [Since some divisions are already live on SAP and the remaining divisions will be going live on the new ERP system over the next couple of months].
High volume AP processing [processing upwards of 200-300 invoices per week]
Experience with research function preferable.
HOW WILL I BE COMPENSATED?
Pay Range: $14.25 - $19.00/hour ($29,640- $39,520 per year) + $2000 Max Annual bonus potential [broken down by quarter and is based on performance].
eligible to enroll for fantastic benefits the 1st of the following month from your start date.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? HIT THAT APPLY BUTTON NOW. THIS ONE WON'T LAST
This job posted by Disalvo Llc company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply this job