Summary of Accounts Payable Clerk job
Compensation $13 To $16 Hourly
Benefits Offered Medical, Dental, Vision
Expedia is looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk for a 5 months contract role located in Springfield, MO. The ideal candidate will have a bachelors degree and have experience accounts payable.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Process a minimum number of transactions as established by department metrics; Create invoices consistent with the invoice data provided by the hotel, Compare, review, and analyze hotel invoices to the data maintained in payable system and process accordingly
- Process all discrepancies, adjustments, or exceptions according to established guidelines
- Process a minimum of 95% quality or greater monthly
- Process all invoices by contracted remit date to ensure client Service Level Agreements are achieved.
- Ensure each transaction is processed in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Escalate and seek guidance for invoice transactions with which you are not familiar or certain how to process.
- Accurately update breakage manually or via mass breakage at the booking level according to established guidelines
- Exercise sound judgment on behalf of Expedia and the Financial Operations department.
- Complete and follow through on all tasks assigned or volunteered.
- Must be local to Springfield, MO area
This job posted by Expedia company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Accounts Payable Clerk job
Expedia company review
Good work life balance Decent benefits Management is generally laid back and flexible
Slow career growth not as much opportunity to grow as a SDE vs companies like Amazon or Microsoft Low compensation