Family Tree Farms is a family-owned grower/packer/shipper headquartered in Reedley, CA. Our operation encompasses over 5,000 acres of stone fruit and blueberries in central California as well as a combined 3,000 acres of blueberries in Mexico and Peru. Family Tree Farms mission statement is “to consistently produce, package and market the most flavorful fruit in the world.” In pursuit of this mission, we have established strong, worldwide relationships with our retail and wholesale partners. We are looking for capable and visionary people to join us and to be part of our flavor-focused growth plan.
Family Tree Farms is looking for an IT Support Specialist. General responsibilities include maintenance and administration of networks and related support systems, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to systems and networks, and implementation of network projects on a day-to-day basis. This includes supporting technology needs of end-users throughout the organization.
Core Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support implementation and maintenance of network and system services; monitor network and system performance; and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Participate in design, development, acceptance testing, and implementation of software programs and/or computer equipment.
- Test and debug programs according to detailed requirements. Install, test, and configure network workstations and peripherals; and instruct co-workers in logging on and accessing network services.
- Prepare and maintain documentation outlining equipment operations and preventative maintenance.
- Analyze complete documentation on the uptime and reliability of current systems.
- Provide advice and assistance concerning computer software and/or equipment specifications for the utilization and acquisition, resolve issues involving conflicting requirements.
- Able to work with and troubleshoot Apple products.
- Able to provide website support.
- Administers computer network and e-mail systems to include new and upgrade installations, maintenance of data, access, and security integrity, recovery of corrupted data and monitoring of system performance.
- Analyzes, maintains, configures, installs, troubleshoots, tests, implements, and rectifies issues related to network routers, servers, hubs, workstations, software, and operating systems. Provides technical assistance to users, including installation or movement of equipment and training on system operation to include hardware and software.
- Consults with users to analyze existing operating systems, hardware and software; determine system requirements and identifies office automation needs, problems, and solutions compatible with the system structure.
- Maintains computer system documentation including the inventory of all hardware components and software media; maintains proper software licensing in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Assists with the preparation of requests for proposals/quotes documents and contracts for computer services and related equipment. Consults with vendors to determine feasibility and cost-effectiveness of alternative system designs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Five years of professional experience in the position related to job duties.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or Microsoft Certified IT
- Professional (MCITP) or equivalent or ability to obtain within one year and pass the test in Server Technology.
Valid California driver's license.
Please visit, email, or fax resume to:
41646 Road 62, Reedley Ca