Job Title: Help Desk Technician - IMDS/SBSS/ESS
Location: Maxwell AFB – Gunter Annex, Montgomery AL
Must have an ACTIVE Secret-Level clearance
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Help Desk Technician (IMDS/SBSS/EBSS) to join our dynamic IndraSoft team on the FAS program in Montgomery, Alabama. The FAS team provides 24/7/365 Help Desk Support for the Air Force and Department of Defense. FAS responsibilities include; problem resolution, knowledge base, enterprise metrics, training, incident management, deficiency report tracking, trend analysis and message notification.
The Help Desk Technician, is responsible for providing enterprise combat application support and solutions to end users. He/she will identify, research, document and resolve complex technical issues in an efficient and timely manner, review trouble tickets for accuracy and adhere to performance standards. The success of the warfighters’ mission depends upon the Help Desk Technicians knowledge of supported systems and ability to ensure continuity of operations. Must be able to work various shifts with short notice as deemed necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, or training or work experience.
• 2-3 Years of directly related experience in supporting help desk operations
• Experience EBSS/SBSS/IMDS/Air Force Help Desk highly preferred.
• Experience with AF, DoD and the FAS program highly preferred.
• Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting network, desktop and/or systems hardware and software.
• Excellent communication, business analytical and problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
• Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities; including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or externally.
• Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
• Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends when necessary.
• Must have an ACTIVE Secret-Level clearance and ability to maintain such clearance.
• Must be willing to be able to work with short notice, any and all 3 shifts required to support operations on a 24 hour basis.
• Must be able to swap or rotate shifts as deemed necessary to best support this fluid work demand environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Screen, refer and diagnose internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop and/or systems hardware and software.
• Assist with the installation, configuration and upgrade of computer hardware and software.
• Provide end-user software troubleshooting and support.
• Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions.
• Assist in the administration of e-mail systems.
• Provide phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
• Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure timely resolution.
• Perform system backups and recovery.
• Assist in the installation, maintenance and general support of systems.
Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
This job posted by Indrasoft company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Help Desk Technician Imds Sbss Ebss job