Accounts Payable Clerk
Position: Accounts Payable Clerk
Degree: Accounting related
Compiles and maintains accounts payable records for a North Dallas Software Company. Must be eager to learn in a dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Prints and obtains signatures on all accounts payable checks.
• Distributes signed checks as required.
• Answers all vendor inquiries.
• Maintains all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and corporate accounts payable files.
• Assists Corporate Financial Officers and personnel as necessary.
• Assists in monthly closings.
• Prepares analysis of accounts, as required.
• Performs filing, scanning and coping.
• Cash applications
•Performs other duties as assigned.
•Assist with various billing functions
•Reconcile bank and Credit card statements
•Quick books or any accounting software and Excel a must
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position. Must have an Accounting degree.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Customer service—the individual manages difficult client/customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance and meets commitments.
• Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
• Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own work to ensure quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Quantity—meets productivity standards and completes work in a timely manner.
• Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
• Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
This job posted by One Network Enterprises company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Accounts Payable Clerk job