PeopleReady is hiring a 1st shift full time Scheduling Coordinator for a sport and entertainment janitorial services company in Milwaukee, WI.
· Use ABI Master Mind Workforce Manager to schedule staff for all sports and entertainment venues in the Milwaukee and Madison area
· Communicate with different venues to insure we are staffing to meet their needs
· Partner with staffing agencies to supplement staffing levels as needed
· Provide event managers roosters of teams assigned to work the venues
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience with ABI Master Mind Workforce Manager highly preferred
· Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
· Highly organized and detail oriented individual
· Flexible with scheduling (some weekends and holidays worked as needed)
Starting Wage: $30,000 to $35,000 annually depending upon experience
Shift: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
PeopleReady will help you find the jobs you want, by matching your skills, experience and preferences. Our recruiters and branch staff get to know you and become your career coaches.
We have jobs in a variety of industries with some of the largest companies and most influential brands. We’ll work with you to assess your skills and discuss your dreams. You’ll never pay a fee for our services.
PeopleReady is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristic protected by law. If required, candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement.
We offer a variety of affordable health plans for you and your family. Options include two Fixed Indemnity Medical Plans, a Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan and a Major Medical (MVP) plan to those who qualify. The MEC and MVP satisfy the individual mandate for the Affordable Care Act. In addition, we offer supplemental plan choices to include Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and a Critical Illness, Accident, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Package. Upon becoming a new associate for PeopleReady you will receive information on your benefit options.
This job posted by Peopleready company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Scheduling Coordinator job