Imagine a career in a position that offers a generous benefits package and competitive pay. Now imagine yourself in a Company that’s goal is to promote from within, and provides a ladder for success. Do you have passion, commitment, dedication and enthusiasm? Do you like working with the latest technology and providing superb customer service? Our success, personal growth and fun on your list of must haves?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, apply and join Rise Broadband - The nation’s largest fixed wireless network. We are dedicated to providing reliable high-speed Internet and phone service, which enables customers to connect with the people and things they value most.
Providing a great customer experience is what we do here at Rise Broadband. But Rise has more to offer including – benefits, a fun work environment and career advancement opportunities. Many of our supervisors and managers began on our front lines answering calls or performing customer installations.
The Accounts Payable Clerk position is responsible for reviewing and maintaining accounting records and managing outgoing cash-flow to vendors and service providers and for providing general accounting support.
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Processes statements in ERP system for vendors, service providers, landlords, etc.
• Manage vendor accounts including initial setup and updates.
• Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
• Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
• Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
• Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Track vendor accruals for month-end close purposes.
• Investigates questionable data.
• Schedule payments, create outgoing checks and prepare them for authorization.
• Receive and distribute mail per Company guidelines.
• Assist other teams within the accounting department. (ie. General ledger, payroll, and regulatory functions)
• Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
• Some experience and knowledge in Accounting preferred.
• Some proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Enterprise, email and other proprietary software; Experience with AX and/or Microsoft Dynamics a plus
• Team oriented focus is a must.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Employee remains in the sitting position for prolonged hours. Employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
• Working conditions may include being in an open (shared) cubicle/workspace area.
Electronic Application Procedures: Rise Broadband only considers applicants that complete our electronic application through our career center. If, because of a disability, you need special services or facilities in order to apply for this opening, please call the Human Resources Office 3 0 3 – 7 0 5 – 6 5 2 2.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere and Rise Broadband is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are firmly committed to non-discrimination and affirmative action and it is the policy of the Rise Broadband to strive to afford equal opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are a drug free workplace and all employees must be authorized to work in the US. All offers of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a drug test, reference and criminal background investigation. Some positions will also require a motor vehicle record check.
For more information about the company please visit: http://risebroadband.com
This job posted by Rise Broadband company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity ! Free for apply this job