Snelling Staffing is currently seeking a Plant Manager for the Tupelo, MS area. The Plant Manager is responsible for all manufacturing, purchasing and distribution operations as well as manufacturing support functions: quality, engineering, planning, maintenance, production control, and safety.
- Plan, organize and direct all phases of the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets and at target performance levels.
- Develop plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Report progress toward established goals daily, weekly, monthly, and annually
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes
- The Plant Manager will oversee/ ensure supervisory and hourly training and development programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in a professional or manufacturing environment preferred
- Dedicated and proven leader able to work closely with all business functions
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and independent thinking skills
- Advanced math skills
- Solid working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office and other computer based applications. (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus Notes/Outlook, Internet, etc)
Interested and qualified candidates for the Plant Manager should submit their resume for review. All resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified candidates will be contacted to set up an interview.