As an IT Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing a high level of support to users regarding any computer, application and platform queries.
- Provide IT-related information and guidance to all users
- Resolve any trouble tickets relating to technical difficulties with hardware and software
- Assist with installing, repairing, monitoring and maintaining all PC equipment, including printers and communication equipment
- Liaison with vendors regarding the repair and scheduled maintenance of PCs and peripherals
- Build new desktop and laptop images
- Follow standard helpdesk procedures and log all interactions into system
- Other similar and/or related responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT support role and/or equivalent experience preferred not required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge and working experience with Windows operating system, Microsoft Office programs, desktop hardware, ticketing system and server support
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical problems, troubleshoot and prioritize effectively, develop appropriate resolution strategy and communicate with management
- Ability to use and train others on the use of tools, software and technical procedures
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starting, energetic, results oriented team player with entrepreneurial spirit to support our growing business!
This job posted by Spi Crm company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying It Support Specialist job