Summary of Financial Accountant job
Compensation $40,000 To $50,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Life, 401K, Dental, Medical, Vision
Our company is a multi-state manufacturer and distributor of textile products and services.
- The prospective candidate should have at least 1 year experience or a post Bachelors degree, working with a CPA or accounting experience working in a for profit business.
- Banking : Daily cash management, loan compliance reporting & bank field audits.
- Payroll: Coordinate processing by an outside vendor, payment of taxes and benefits.
- Financial reporting: Monthly reporting to the bank and management.
- Other tasks: Assist the CFO in other financial & audit responsibilities.
This job posted by Stein Fibers Ltd company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Financial Accountant job
Stein Fibers Ltd company review
Small privately owned company with a lot of capabilities at its disposal The company is always growing and new opportunities are constantly available It s a competitive work environment without any corporate obstacles Everyone had interactions with all levels or the organization from manufacturing all the way up to the owners
Some of the business practices are a little old school Like many smaller privately owned companies it s easy to be micromanaged on projects