ERC Help Desk Services Associate
· This is an entry level position, requiring proficient computer skills, previous customer service or help desk experience required.
· Must have typing speed of 35WPM.
· Candidates recently graduated with IT backgrounds are also desired. This position has temp to hire potential. Responsible for providing phone based technical support, laptop, desktop, printer, network connectivity issues as well as applications throughout the Corporate.
· The position’s focus is on technical phone support to our internal Workforce.
· The Technology Service Desk hours of operations range from Monday through Friday 24-hour support. And Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00am to 10:30pm. Individuals for this position may work second shift and weekends.
· On the Job training will last approximately 5-6 weeks with set hours 8:30am-5pm, with a half hour lunch, Monday through Friday. After training work schedule may change based on business need; we’re looking for CWs who will be flexible with our needs to include possible weekends as usual.
· IT Associates, bachelor’s degree or IT Certification -1 to 3 years’ experience in a Helpdesk or Customer Service environment
· Effective telephone skills
· Effective communication skills
· Strong knowledge of standard PC hardware/software/operating systems used by client and its subsidiaries
· Ability to make sound decision based on logical reasoning -Commitment to team concept
· Effective problem determination skills
· Effective listening skills -Ability to work in a fast paced & high-volume environment
This job posted by Strategic Systems company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Help Desk Technician Entry Level job