Supra National Express Inc
Summary of Logistics Accountant job
Compensation $20 To $24 Hourly (plus Commission)
Benefits Offered 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Seeking a Logistics Accountant in Wilmington, CA
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must have experience in logistics, transportation, and customer service.
- The ideal candidate will possess at least (5) years of supply chain experience.
- Organization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication
- Software: QuickBooks, Excel, Profit Tools, Word, Outlook
- Bilingual ( Spanish & English )
- Transportation Knowledge ( Long Beach and Los Angeles Terminals )
This job posted by Supra National Express Inc company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Logistics Accountant job
Supra National Express Inc company review