The Fremont Group
Summary of Mechanical Maintenance Technician job
Compensation $50,000 To $55,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
We are hiring a mechanical maintenance technician to join our team. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in mechanical maintenance and repair, be skilled in various hand and power tools,and be able to read blue prints and repair manuals.
Please see this opportunity to build for your future as part of a strong dedicated team of diverse individuals working together in a wonderful, healthy and career oriented environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited:
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance .
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
- Be able to work with interior and exterior light fixtures and switches,
- Lawn irrigation system repairs.
- Door hardware and lockset repair and replacement.
- Attend to a variate of roof systems and repairs.
- Be able to climb extension ladders and perform overhead repairs.
- Be able to prioritize tasks and follow specific procedures.
- Be able to lift 60 pounds unassisted.
- Strong organization skills and an eye for detail.
- Ability to remain focused while working individually or with others.
Robust benefits including health insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
This job posted by The Fremont Group company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Mechanical Maintenance Technician job
The Fremont Group company review
The company is growing there is room for employee development and promotions within
Originally a small family company going corporate Lots of change losing the small company feel going to be some growing pains to work through