Together Homecare of Greenwood is currently seeking a dynamic individual who wants to be part of a new and growing team! Responsibilities would be to ensure the scheduling for all clients, accurately updating the schedules and effectively communicating assignments to both clientele and caregivers. This individual must have excellent communication skills to make phone calls to clients, caregivers and other professionals within the organization. You must be able to work in a fast-pace environment, have the ability to multi-task and be proactive, yet maintain confidentiality. Work effectively with team members who share your passion for helping others!
Job Requirements Interested candidates must possess:
· Exemplary accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft applications/data entry
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent attendance/reliability
· Ability to prioritize and focus within a hectic work environment
· Outgoing, positive outlook
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to work with a diverse population
· Self-starter who takes initiative
· Be a team player who has willingness to help out when needed
· High School Graduate
· Preferable prior Home Care Experience
· Be able to work with various personalities and types of individuals
· Demonstrate good listening skills and strong attention to detail while working accurately.
· Ability to work effectively independently and with a team approach
· Possibility to work on-call as needed
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· Weekly Pay!
· Health, Vision and Dental benefits for full time employees
· 15 Days of paid time off per year, plus 6 major holidays
· Focused on quality patient care and high character caregivers
· A fresh start working together to make a difference
· Listening to what you want and need in your employer
The Together Team would love to hear from self-starters that are goal oriented in everything that they do. Call us at 317-808-8200.
This job posted by Together Homecare Of Greenwood company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Scheduling Coordinator job