Summary of Preschool Teacher 750 Sign On Bonus job
Benefits Offered Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life
Tutor Time Learning Center / Childcare in Champlin is Now Hiring a Preschool Teacher!
NOW OFFERING A $750 SIGN ON BONUS
Our Lead Teachers:
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while working with other Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
This job posted by Tutor Time company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Preschool Teacher 750 Sign On Bonus job
Tutor Time company review
Easy entry exams No need to advertise to obtain students Staff at office trained to be unfailingly polite This is a good place for a entry level tutor to get a quick start gaining students and training themselves on what parents and students expect They pay quickly and follow through on their agreements A tutor can work with other online platforms or self advertise in parallel This makes it a Varsity Tutors a good option while a tutor is building their business and learning the ropes It is also a good option for college student who want to tutor online in their dorm rooms late at night
Varsity Tutors is much less attractive for tutors with experience Pay is low relative 15 25 hour to what a decent tutor can get by self advertising word of mouth or through other online tutoring platforms like Wyzant The spread in pay is especially large for tutors who tutor high school students in person in technical subjects or AP classes a tutor can easily net 40 70 hr for such services especially in suburbs of major cities There seems to be no flexibility in negotiating contract terms including hourly rates Scheduling and communication with parents is simpler through places like Wyzant Thumbtack Craiglist or word of mouth The system made offers for in person tutoring for students who are far outside the stated travel radius Staff would phone to persuade tutors to take students often when student were outside travel radius It is difficult to accumulate many students in a small travel radius