Job Description: Position Summary
This position entails developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Web Api, and SQL Server for high-volume, mission critical use. The role will primarily focus on hands-on coding of the project using the technologies listed below. Proven ability to organize workload and priorities and complete tasks on time & to work effectively in a team environment. Acts as a resource for other software engineers; and a liaison between department manager and other analysts, as well as the business team.
Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies in the full life cycle software development process including requirements analysis, software design, prototyping, programming, debugging and testing of system software production applications. Participate in technical design and implementation. Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Collaborate with fellow developers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Develop, debug and deliver enterprise applications. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Proactively mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC a plus.
• Experience writing multi-tier components for high volume systems
• Experience with SQL Server, with Entity Framework experience a plus.
• Experience with AngularJS or similar client side framework a plus.
• Experience with ASP.NET Web Api a plus.
• Experience with load balancing technologies a plus
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
Distinguishing features for a Senior, Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:
• 2+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET
• Advanced degree or training in related technical field preferred
Distinguishing features for a Lead, Software Engineer, in addition to those listed above, may include:
• 1+ additional years of experience developing software in C#/.NET/ASP.NET
• Prior experience leading teams in a professional, open and forthcoming manor
Work is fast-paced and performed in an office environment with extensive contact with clients and employees. The industry we serve demands the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism in safeguarding client and project information. Highly effective Class Action & Claims Solutions and Corporate Services associates thrive on being in an environment that rewards the following critical success factors:
1. Adaptability: Appropriately reacting to changing situations without a loss of effectiveness and enthusiasm for strategic initiatives and corporate goals.
2. Analysis: Identifying problems and causes or analyzing how processes and procedures could be improved, collecting relevant information and identifying possible solutions.
3. Attention to Detail: Appropriately completing all of the individual tasks accurately or according to workflow/process guidelines with an emphasis on reaching or exceeding quality standards.
4. Creativity: Being inventive, imaginative and innovative.
5. Development of Others: Providing the means for others to grow and develop personally and professionally within and across departments.
6. Energy: Maintaining a fast, active pace in the normal course of a day.
7. Flexibility: Going into situations without preconceived notions with a willingness to assess various options in order to determine a course of action.
8. Integrity: Strict adherence to job-related standards, values or norms.
9. Learning Ability: Understanding and applying new information.
10. Listening. Hearing and comprehending verbal messages and confirming back what you hear.
11. Team Player: Functioning as an active member of a group while maintaining focus on your individual contributions and responsibilities.
12. Verbal & Written Communication: Effective oral, written and nonverbal expression without preparation.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentials functions.
• Position requires no significant manual labor.
• Position does require moderate standing, sitting, carrying and walking.
• Position requires infrequent lifting, repetitive bending and/or moving.
This job posted by Zolon Tech company via Ziprecruiter.com. Don't miss this good opportunity! Free for applying Senior Software Engineer job